About CIVIL'S IAS
High Quality & Professional Coaching Centre
“We design our lecture such that it is easily understandable and useful in the exam in an interesting way, which generate curiosity of students.”
Why we formed CIVIL'S IAS?
- In this age of commercialization, there is a race for taking credit for student success while there is no one to stand with them in their struggling times, when they need support the most and guide them properly. If you also face the same problem, probably Civil’s IAS is the Right destination for your civil services exam preparation.
- As civil services examination is known as one of the toughest exams in the world, there is no magical formula for success in it. Many times, it happens that the person getting IPS/IRS in one attempt couldn’t clear prelims in his/her next attempt.
- Training students for civil service examination from last 5 years, we can say from our experience that success in UPSC examination primarily depends upon your own hard work, perseverance, calibre, attitude. Rest everything such as books, materials, website, coaching class, guidance etc. contribute just 10%.
- Thus, many students who have ability to crack this exam are misguided and couldn’t perform to their full potential and are ultimately miss the exams by just few marks year after year. These inconveniences faced by students have motivated us to do something for student’s fraternity, so that they don’t waste their time in running from one coaching class to another, accumulating stacks of notes, jumping from one website to another.
- There are lots of resources in market both online/offline but very few of them cater to the demand of civil services examination. To expose students to right knowledge in systematic manner, we have started this endeavour of Civil’s IAS and which will save precious time, money, resources and energy of students.
Why CIVIL'S IAS ?
- We design our lecture such that it is easily understandable and useful in exam in interesting way, which generate curiosity of students.
- Lucid explanation of concepts covering necessary facts and balanced analysis, thus helping students to sail through all stages of examination.
- Encouraging aspirant to become self-sufficient rather than depending on someone else for preparation.
- Our courses are designed according to latest trend of examination, so we prepare you according to demand of exam.
- We give equal importance to acquisition of knowledge as well as its application and presentation in exams.
- Our lectures are followed by discussion and analysis of previous years question paper to understand expectation of upsc in better way.
- Our batch timings are flexible, and we have provision for backup and revision lectures for each batch.
- We have best, enthusiastic and dedicated faculties with vast experience in civil services exam training.
- We provide complete coverage of syllabus in both extensive and intensive way with current affairs update. Keeping in mind all the stages of examination, so that students are well prepared for all the stages of exam.
- Personal attention, counselling, mentoring and motivating
- We conduct weekly test (MCQ + Answer Writing) and assignments to evaluate student’s progress, which increases their probability of getting into civil services.
- Fee concession for serious and deserving students.
- Limited batch size.
- Strictly no dictation in class.
- A.C. Class rooms with projector.
What is our Teaching Approach?
- Breaking myth, it is great myth that to clear CSE you must read large no of sources and toil for long hours sacrificing almost everything, exams can be cleared in three simple steps
- Acquiring Knowledge-Reading NCERT and Books + following NEWS
- Revising, Updating and Retaining concepts
- Presentation– solving MCQ + practicing AW + group DISCUSSION
- Helping students to understand changing pattern of UPSC.
- What should be our Action Plan and Strategy for cracking CSE?
- What should be our paper wise as well as holistic approach?
- We give Daily Checklist /Essential to students to aid their preparation.
- We provide Model answer for each question asked in Test, so that student can fetch maximum marks in CSE-Mains
- We teach students
- how to tackle question in exams
- During preparation how to concentrate on areas from where there is highest probability of asking questions.
- How to revise and retain things
- how to prepare Repeated questions
- what are the Probable topics from which question can come.
Abhinav Singh, Founder
Civil’s IAS is an initiative of Mr. Abhinav Singh who has completed his Bachelor in Electrical Engineering from M.S University of Baroda. After his graduation, he has worked in reputed companies such as ELECTROTHERM INDIA and PANASONIC as a Design engineer & Central Bank of India as Assistant Manager.
Since 2013 he has been training civil services aspirants in subjects such as Current Affairs, Geography, Environment and Polity & has experience of teaching in reputed institution of Gujarat and Delhi.
In his free time he likes to play Tennis, Do Cycling and Read Books.
His passion for teaching, sharing knowledge with wider audience and with constant encouragement from his students prompted him to start this endeavor.
Shilpa Mishra, Director
Civil’s IAS was co-founded by Ms. Shilpa Mishra who has completed her Master’s in Electrical Engineering from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad and is in academic field for 5 years & teaching Ancient History and Art & Culture to UPSC aspirants .
Trained as an engineer but her passion for teaching drove her towards guiding civil services aspirants. As the Director of the institution, she is concerned that education of youth must not only be characterized with sound knowledge but also with a positive sense of ethical values.
We welcome you all to Civil’s IAS academy for your civil services preparation, here we promise you that we will not leave any stone unturned to train you and prepare you for civil service examination.
Civil Services Exam
Ahmedabad Batch Details
Delhi Batch Details
Online Batch Details
What Our Students Say About Us
The teaching of faculty is of expert level and makes the understanding of concept easy.
Number 1 Institute for UPSC exam Experienced faculties and they are supportive
Holistic approach, accountable faculty, economic, accessible location, best possible option for non-Delhi-goers.
It’s a very promising institute to study and has a very dedicated faculty to help students.
One of the best institute in Gujarat for the preparation of UPSC CSE exam.
All faculty teaches topics in the easiest and best manner & especially Abhinav sir Best coaching in Ahmedabad
Best coaching institute, faculty member are very helpful and proper attention is provided to each student, really recommend.
Got a strong base for Geography thanks to Abhinav Sir’s patient and wonderful teaching
My (geography) optional subject are very STRONG UNDER guidance of Abhinav sir
Teaching methodology of faculties is really good and also support each and every student for their carrer.
Abhinav sir is best , simple dots connects and makes a line with simple way. always thankful.
This is the best one, for the proper topic wise preparation& complete guidelines for gpsc or upsc exams ..
Nice and best ever guiding faculties ever known for the UPSC and GPSC preparations. Well guided and planned preparation for all public services jobs exams
Best coaching institute which guide us properly. faculty members are very helpful.
Best center for preparation of Civil services and Gpsc.. Guidelines and lectures by the faculties specially by the Abhinav sir are very nice as they are stick to the syllabus and portions… All the syllabus has been covered on time..
Abhinav sir is one of the best teachers for UPSC. He is very friendly and provides valuable guidance for UPSC.