- Immediately after conclusion of lecture all materials related to lecture such as PPTs, Board work, Handouts etc. will be send to students, so that they can revise Lecture on time.
- Each lecture will be followed byClass Handouts consisting of Questions for Prelims [MCQs] and Mains [Answer Writing].Handouts will cover Previous Years and Mock Questions.
- Lecture will interactive, where students are free to ask doubts. One to One Interaction with Students on Daily basis to clear their Doubts and Continuous individual Assessment.
- Unique Pedagogy: Faculty deliver their Lectures using Animation, Power Point, Video, Handouts etc. to make lecture Interesting, Effective for exam and easily Understandable.
- Each lecture will be held simultaneously in CLASSROOM [OFFLINE] and ZOOM Platform [ONLINE], Students can attend according to their feasibility.
- Lectures will be Bilingual [English + Hindi].
- Full Current Affairs Syllabus Revision before Prelims [Prelims 360°] and Mains [Mains 360°].
- Weekly 50 Prelims Mock Tests (MCQs) with detailed Explanation and Discussion.
- Weekly 50 Mains Answer Writing Tests according to UPSC pattern and its evaluation by Faculty.
- Group Discussion, Presentation and Mock Interviews to prepare students for Interview.
- Comprehensive Discussion and Solution of Previous Years Prelims and Mains Questions.
- Library with Free Wi-Fi and Books issue facility for entire course duration (newspaper, magazines, GS, Optional books etc. can be referred and issued from library)
- Overall program is Designed and will be Coordinated by Mr Abhinav Singh[10 Year of Teaching Experience in Top Institute of New Delhi and Ahmedabad, Regular Faculty of SPIPA – Ahmedabad]
BOOKS / MATERIALS
- FREE BOOKS / MATERIALS provided to students such as
- PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS 
- Prelims Book
- Mains Book
- Class PPTs , Notes and Handouts
- CIVIL’S IAS Weekly News Compilations 
- CIVIL’S IAS News Compilations – PRELIMS 
- CIVIL’S IAS News Compilations – MAINS 
- CIVIL’S IAS News Compilations – INTERVIEW 
- Monthly Yojana Magazine 
- CIVIL’S IAS IndiaYearbook Compilations 
- CIVIL’S IAS Economic Survey Compilations 
- CIVIL’S IAS Budget Compilations 
CIVIL’S IAS reserve rights to add / remove / change any of the Information mentioned in brochure at its discretion to improve course for overall benefit of Students and increase Students chances of clearing UPSC-CSE.
- Optional Subjects Guidance will also be provided.
- Guidance for Other Government Exams like State PSC, RBI etc. will also be provided.
For more details visit our Branch or Call /SMS / WhatsApp on